You enter the jungle following a narrow path opened up by someone not long ago. After a short distance you reach upon a crossway where the path meets up with what used to be roads a long time ago.
There is an ancient waysign mounted upon a large rock close the the crossroad. Reading the directions carefully you realize that you can either continue your journey to:
- Plains of morning dew (Basic Information)
- Trollocl 'Ases (Troll Classes)
- Bijig 'uild Ingas (Buildings)
- The mystic ruins of Loo'Watikando (Abilities & Spells)
Or you could just:
- Try your luck and just walk into the underwoods (Beasts)
- Go back to your embarking site and get some equipment first (Items)
- Take a closer look at the huge rock the waysign has been mounted on (Playgounds)
- Climb up that big tree a few yards ahead and look where those paths will take you (The Jungle)
- Cry out loudly for help, who knows there might be a mercyful soul around (The ingame newbe guide)
- Ask your spirit animal for advice (Wikia guidelines and sided guides)
Deep in your thoughs you suddently shriek up as you hear a loud screech coming out of the depths of the Jungle. You can feel a dark presence surrounding you like a sudden eclipse and you sense the faint foul smell of death coming from the dark shadows near you.
Do you want to:
- Go and look what made that horrific sound (Beasts)
- Stand your ground against all that evil that might be coming there for you ( Death & Revive)
- Fiercely launch upon the foul smell (Bugtracker & ToDo)
- Try to remember who put you in this mess (Credits).
Or you can take the Red Pill and look beyond the matrix (sitemap).