The player in the red slot has to choose a gamemode at the start of the game, which affect the units and effects during the game.
- EASY: x2 starting resources. Animals have 33% less health and 10% less damage. 25% bad weather. Survival factors affect trolls every 3.5 seconds
- NORMAL: x1 starting resources. Animals have 50% more health and 10% more damage. 50% bad weather. Survival factors affect trolls every 3 seconds
- HARD: No starting resources. Animals have 50% more health and 10% more damage. 100% bad weather, x2 duration. Survival factors affect trolls every 2.5 seconds
Additionally to the diffculty four other modes can be selected. NOTE: These modes have to be selected BEFORE the difficulty is selected.
- PLENTY: Creates plenty of additional resources throughout the jungle (equal to 7 days), but removes daily item drop.
- ACTION: Every tribe starts with a fully developed Merchant Shop and 100 gold.
- TRUE SPIRITS: Makes Troll Spirits unable to carry items (no inventory)
- TUTORIAL: A short Cinematic Tutorial will be displayed to All Players Before Game Start.